Delicious Chinese New Year Potato and Vegetable Recipealisonheemayyee@gmail.com
Since the Chinese New Year is around the corner, what better way to meet up with family than making a yummy and new dish! This recipe is not only delicious but also nutritious and completely vegetarian!
1. Take a pan, and add a splash of cooking oil and the potatoes in it for 5 minutes
2. Use the ginger, garlic and red chilli on a chopping board and chop them finely. Placing them aside. Then, cut the spring onions into an inch-long pieces. As the potato is crisping up, lower the heat to the lowest.
3. After that, cut up your eggplant and proceed to pan fry it with the potato for another 5 minutes with medium heat. After that, take a bowl and add cornflour and water. Mix them well and keep it aside.
4. Now, turn the pan to high and pour in the chilli mixture with the cornflower. Mix well in the pan until both the vegetables are golden brown in colour.
5. Serve with rice or as a snack.
Try this vegetarian dish as during the coming Chinese New Year season to impress you guest! Serve this recipe using chilli sauce and with a steaming bowl of rice. Spring onions can be used as a topping if you like onions.
E-farm always got your back with even providing healthy and organic vegetables for any occasions. Add to your cart now and enjoy good vitamins with fresh vegetables!